Hindi Pathashala - Learn Hindi
PreK through High School students welcome
Date: Aug 21, 2022 - May 21, 2023
Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM CST
Weekday: Sunday$300.00 per student
The Hindi Pathashala program is our humble attempt to teach children growing up in the US basic conversational and writing skills required to communicate in Hindi.
- Children learn the basics best when they are having fun.
- Learn about festivals, Panchatantra, Akbar-Birbal, and biographical stories in Hindi.
- Spoken Hindi, conversational skills, and basic writing skills are the focus in class.
Program Guidelines for your child's success:
- Weekly participation by your child in class activities is required.
- Parent involvement is key to making the child successful, and parent volunteers are highly encouraged in class.
- Your child must be willing to invest at least 30 minutes weekly outside the class due to limited time for instruction in class – language needs regular practice beyond once a week.
- We will assign your child to an age-appropriate classroom after a teacher assessment